VUE Sarasota Bay
The VUE Sarasota Bay is a new 18 story condominium tower located in Sarasota on Gulfstream Boulevard at the gateway to St. Armand’s Circle and Lido Key. The developers, Kolter Group, are in the enviable position of being able to start construction without requiring pre-sales which shows a great deal of confidence in the market.
VUE Sarasota Bay boasts soaring ceiling, free-flowing rooms and 10 feet high walls of glass allowing owners of these stunning properties to enjoy fantastic views of Sarasota Bay, the Gulf of Mexico and the barrier islands plus the famous Sarasota skyline which looks amazing at night.
VUE Sarasota Bay is a sleek and contemporary waterfront tower which offers residents the opportunity to enjoy a casual stroll into Downtown Sarasota, down to the bay front and around the marina. Close by there are a number of excellent restaurants and boutiques, performing arts venues and the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
VUE Sarasota Bay’s 2 and 3 bedroom waterfront condo residences are priced from the low $800,000’s and range in size from 1,645 to over 2,625 sq. ft. of air conditioned living area. These upscale condos offer spacious great rooms and include designer kitchens with European cabinetry and large center islands.
VUE Sarasota Bay Images
of the VUE Sarasota Bay condo residences are available on the Plaza amenity level, which offers direct access to the pool deck and spa overlooking the downtown waterfront. There are six 3-bedroom and 3.5-bathroom penthouse residences with dens. All of the condos at VUE Sarasota Bay boast spacious terraces which are a minimum of 10 feet wide and 20 feet in length. Many of the floor plans include terraces that are over 40 feet in length. Each condo includes 2 covered, secured and assigned parking spaces.
Residents of VUE Sarasota Bay will be able to moor their fishing or pleasure vessel at Marina Jack or at the private Sarasota Yacht Club, allowing you to cast off within minutes. The Sarasota area is famed for its beautiful beaches and barrier islands of Lido Key, Longboat Key and Siesta Key.
VUE Sarasota Bay Video
VUE Sarasota Bay Floor plans – Click text to view floor plan
Residence A 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms + Den 2,605 SQ. FT.
Residence B 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + Den 2,040 SQ. FT.
Residence C 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + Den 1,810 SQ. FT.
Residence D 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + Den 1,920 SQ. FT.
Residence E1 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms + Den 2,400 SQ. FT.
Residence E2 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms + Den 2,440 SQ. FT.
Residence F 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + Den 1,770 SQ. FT.
Residence G 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms 1,645 SQ. FT.
Residence H 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms 1,700 SQ. FT.
Residence I 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms + Den 2,385 SQ. FT.
Plazas – Floor plans
Plaza 1 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + Den 2,612 SQ. FT.
Plaza 2 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms + Den 2,451 SQ. FT.
Plaza 3 1 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms + Den 2,145 SQ. FT.
Plaza 4 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms + Den 2,047 SQ. FT.
Penthouse — Floor plans
Penthouse 1 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms + Den 3,418 SQ. FT.
Penthouse 2 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms + Family Room 3,792 SQ. FT.
Penthouse 5 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms + Den 3,781 SQ. FT.
Penthouse 6 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms + Den 3,159 SQ. FT.
Penthouse 7 3 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms + Study 3,275 SQ. FT.
Penthouse 9 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms + Den 3,278 SQ. FT.
VUE Sarasota Bay images
- 9’4” coffered Kitchen ceiling
- Premium European-style cabinetry in a choice of finishes, fully coordinated with designer elements including cabinet undermount lighting
- Franke stainless steel sink with Grohe single-handle pull-out sprayer kitchen faucet
- Handsome granite or quartz countertops with dramatic waterfall edge on kitchen island
- Attractive Jenn-Air stainless Euro-style appliance collection including:
- 42” Built-in. Refrigerator with French door style, ice maker and water dispenser
- Gourmet 36” electric cooktop with 36” stainless steel canopy hood
- 30” Built-in microwave and convection double oven
- Dishwasher with “Quiet System” and stainless interior
- Whirlpool® Duet front-load washer and dryer
- Coffered ceiling in Master Bath
- Premium European-style cabinetry in a choice of finishes, fully coordinated with all designer elements
- Beautifully coordinated stone, quartz and porcelain surfaces
- Lavish soaking tubs and frameless showers (per plan)
- Elegant marble vanities featuring Kohler, Grohe or equivalent fixtures
- Pedestal sinks in Powder Bath (per plan)
VUE Sarasota Bay amenities
- Stunning coastal contemporary architecture
- Private VUE Sarasota Bay entrance to the elevated arrival plaza level provides an impressive arrival experience for residents and guests as they approach the stunning Porte Cochere
- Gracious Central Lobby with 24/7 reception to welcome and provide service to residents and guests while controlling building access
- Two concierge elevators to all floors provide convenient and safe secondary access to garage level for any outside service providers; including deliveries, furniture moving or while servicing of Private Elevators
- Emergency generators to support life safety systems in the event of a power outage
- Humidity controlled Resident Storage in Garage level
- Secured residential Garage Parking (2 spaces per residence), plus on-site guest parking
- Bicycle storage available in Garage level
- A pet-friendly community
- On-site property management and service personnel to support a stress-free lifestyle and a quick and thorough response to Resident needs
- Resort style pool & spa
- Formal lounge with grand piano and custom fireplace
- Club lounge
- Board room
- Access control technology
- Board Room
- Wireless Internet access in amenity areas
- Select Concierge Services
- Valet station available for private parties and events
- Convenient landscaped pedestrian walkway to the new adjacent Westin Hotel and its full complement of hotel services including Health Spa, Fitness Center, restaurant and rooftop bar
- Easy access to the City of Sarasota Multi-Use Recreational Trail; a popular pedestrian/bicycle path that connects residents to downtown Sarasota, St. Armand’s Circle and the local beaches