Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound
Harbour Isles on Anna Maria Sound is a beautifully designed community of waterfront condos on Anna Maria Sound. Within minutes of Anna Maria Island, with its quaint business districts, award-winning restaurants, specialty shops, and arts venues which make it one of the nation’s favorite vacation spots for the discerning. Harbour Isles on Anna Maria Sound is incomparable on many levels.
Once you have passed by the guard gated tower onto the private, Perico Island, owners will cruise along a narrow avenue of Royal Palms and the 38 acre lake. These stunning waterfront condos at Harbour Isles on Anna Maria Sound have been lovingly designed by Minto and are LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified, so you know that the very environment which you overlook has been carefully considered from the projects inception.
Harbour Isle’s offers a range of sensational model homes, each beautifully designed in a southern coastal resort-style architecture. The latest addition of waterfront residences, Marina Walk at Harbour Isles on Anna Maria Sound are a new collection of low-maintenance villas representing an incredible opportunity for owners looking to live on the water without breaking the bank.
The outstanding club house is well under construction and is due for completion by this summer
Harbour Isle Amenities Include:
Waterfront Beach Club • Private Clubhouse • 4 Resort-Style Pools • Fitness Center Kayak Launch • Sky Bar Lounge • Event Lawn • Sandy Beach • 3 Neighborhood Amenities • Planned Marina with Wet and Dry Storage, Restaurants, Shops and More
Harbour Isles Homes – Villa Series Launching Soon
Harbour Isles Homes – Seascape Series
Island Coach Homes – Island Series
Minto Energy Efficient Living Made Easy
Minto has long been committed to developing environmentally sustainable communities and building homes with the finest “Green” technologies and products. Harbour Isle homes are energy efficient, which means lower monthly energy costs to help save you money for years to come.
- All homes are LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certified
- Fresh air intake and insulated sealed duct air conditioning system for improved indoor air quality
- Low volatile organic compound (VOC) Sherwin Williams® paints and Mohawk® carpet to improve well-being
- Exterior ventilation of microwave hood
- Impact rated and energy efficient PGT® insulated low-emissivity windows for improved performance, comfort and savings
- GE®, ENERGY STAR® appliances
- High efficiency 14-SEER Carrier® central air conditioning and heating
- In-wall Taexx® pest defense system eliminates personal contact with active ingredients
- Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Open-cell spray foam attic insulation & R-4.1 on block walls
- Energy efficient 50-gallon quick-recovery water heater
- Automated drip irrigation system
- Moen® water-saving plumbing fixtures
- Water-saving, dual-flush or low flow, comfort height elongated water closets