Aqua condos Sarasota
Aqua condos in Sarasota
Aqua is a unique new addition to Sarasota’s waterfront. This exclusive project of luxury waterfront condominiums brings together elegance and iconic style coupled with phenomenal water views and private boat slips.
Designed by award winning architect Guy Peterson (Guy Peterson Office for Architecture) in association with the Tichenor Group and Sivistz Innovative Designs, Aqua is absolutely in keeping with the heritage of the Sarasota School of Architecture.
Aqua is located on the Golden Gate Point, one of the most sought after addresses in Sarasota. Each of these beautifully appointed condo residences at Aqua cover an entire floor of the building and come with a private elevator foyer, aprivate 2 car garage and an individual boat slip.
Residents of Aqua will benefit from the full-time concierge, state of the art security whilst enjoying refined elegance, luxurious onsite amenities and great proximity to Downtown Sarasota.
The architects and developers of Aqua are united in their commitment to environmental consciousness and have strived to incorporate standards and practices which provide efficient and sustainable living for residents.
Golden Gate Point is a 22 acre peninsula on Sarasota Bay. Aqua ia the latest addition to this wonderful address and will be in good company, alongside Sarasota’s finest existing condominium developments.
Residents of Aqua in Sarasota will be able to enjoy stunning sunsets from their terraces, as another beautiful day slips over the horizon beyond Sarasota Bay’s sparkling waters and the shimmering lights of the city provide an alternative yet still wonderful nighttime vista. Being an owner of a luxury condo at Aqua puts world-class restaurants, chic boutiques and galleries, St. Armand’s Circle and Lido Beach right on your doorstep.
Sarasota is known as the ‘Cultural Capitol’ of Florida and offers residents and visitors the opportunity to indulge in a casual elegance surrounded by abundant creativity and resplendent culture. World-class beaches, boating, water-sports, tennis and golf will become your everyday pleasures.
Residences at Aqua Condos in Sarasota
Click the units to view the floor plan
FLOOR UNIT GROSS SF AC SF PATIO SF
AQUA – EXCEPTIONAL RESIDENCES FOR DISCERNING BUYERS
360° views of the water are framed by floor to ceiling glass. The Aqua residences brings in the beautiful natural light into every home. The residences at Aqua blend iconic style, cutting edge style and modern elegance.
Floor plans at Aqua in Sarasota range from 3,800 to 6,700 sq.ft under air. Each full-floor residence catering to every occasion with sophistication and more than a touch of grandeur.
- State-of-the-Art security
- Ceiling heights from 10 to 12 feet
- Open and spacious living and dining area for ease of entertaining
- Fine custom millwork throughout
- Pre-wiring for high speed internet/phone/data
- Expansive terraces
- Breathtaking sunsets 365 days a year
- Imported granite and stone countertops with full backsplash
- European designer cabinets with under cabinet lighting
- Spacious walk-in pantry
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- His and her generously-sized custom walk-in closets
- Discretely hidden wall safe
- Private water closets
- Custom marble details in bathroom
- Steam rain shower
The meticulously planned amenities at AQUA are created to provide comfort, beauty and a sense of security to everyday life. This world-class luxury will continually give residents an unforgettable and distinct sense of pride. Amenities include:
- Full-time concierge
- Private elevator entrance to each unit
- Rotating art in the common areas curated and provided by State of the Arts Gallery
- Enclosed private 2-car garage
- Private boat slip with lift
- Professionally designed fitness studio by Technogym overlooking the Bay
- Yoga room
- Spa massage/facial room
- Sauna spa
- Controlled temperature wine room with secured individual cabinets
- Waterfront heated infinity pool with partial shade
- Waterfront whirlpool spa
- Waterfront putting green
- Poolside barbeque and entertaining area
- Architecturally landscaped grounds